Welcome to the 22-23 School Year!
Meet our Staff!
Videos from our staff, introducing themselves, explaining expectations and how to contact them!
Please see below for information, updates and reminders from Westfield High School.
Get Signed Up
Weekly Community Messages
Events at Westfield
View bell schedules here for a standard schedule, 2 hour delay, 2 hour early release and more. This page will also include the AB and Advisory schedule.
Emergency Care Form
Emergency Care Form - All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account.
School Supply Lists
On the first day of school, teachers will let students know what supplies are required. Please be prepared with a notebook and pens/pencils for day one.
Health and Medication Information
The safety of your student is a priority for us. This school year, we are changing some medication protocols to help ensure the safety of our medication administration management in Fairfax County Public Schools. These changes include:
- Any time you drop off or pick up a medication in the health room, a Medication Delivery/Pick Up Form will be completed and signed by both the parent/guardian and the School Health Aide or FCPS staff member. This form will document that all required authorizations are complete, and the number of pills or amount of medication accepted/returned. A copy of the form will be given to the parent/guardian and school administrator.
- Medications received will be verified to ensure the description of the medication on the container/packaging matches the medication in the container.
- All medications must be in the original pharmacy container. Over the counter (OTC) medications must be in an unopened original container. It will no longer be acceptable for parents/guardians to bring in refills from home and place them into the container currently in the health room.
- Only a 30-day supply of medications should be brought to school. No more than 100 tablets or pills of OTC medication should be brought to school.
All requirements outlined in FCPS Regulation 2102, First Aid, Emergency Treatment and Administration of Medication for Students, continue to apply. We appreciate your support in implementing these new safety practices. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at @email or 703-488-6312 or the School Health Aide, Hortense Henton, at 703-488-6310.
Nicole Morales, BSN, RN
Fairfax County Health Department, School Public Health Nurse
Health Information Form - Only for students with medical concerns. Email completed Health Information Form to clinic staff
Parental Consent for Digital Tools
Digital Tool Consent - Review software used at Westfield HS and complete consent form.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) Parent Signature Sheet - For information and to view the SR&R document visit the FCPS SR&R page.
Privacy and Opt Out Forms
FCPS Privacy and Opt-Out Forms - Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Free and Reduced Lunch Application - Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.
Homeless Student Referral Form
- Homeless Student Referral Form - If applicable, please complete this form.
- FCPSOn - Student Device Guidelines
- Laptop Opt Out - Only for students who are not taking a school computer. Students must use
My School Bucks
MySchoolBucks - Parents can use this online payment system to check balances and add money to school cafeteria accounts, to make payments to the school for various school related items and to receive low account balance notifications.