Westfield High School CEEB Code: 470406
Upcoming Dates (subject to change):
October 1, 2022, December 3, 2022, March 11, 2023, May 6, 2023, and June 3, 2023
Due to COVID restrictions and state health condition monitoring, students need to check their College Board account for the most up-to-date testing status and location.
Please visit https://satsuite.collegeboard.org for a complete list of student suggestions, test day information, etc.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE FOR SATURDAY SAT Testing:
- Report to Westfield between 7:30 am and 7:45 am. Students should access the building through Door 1 and follow signs to the cafeteria.
- Masks are optional.
- If you feel sick the day of your test, please stay home and contact College Board’s customer service for your options.
- Upon arrival at testing rooms, students must present their test ticket and a valid ID. Check the CollegeBoard website for allowable forms of identification.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted in the building. Only students who are taking an exam may enter the building.
- No walk-in students will be permitted to test. We are currently unable to accommodate walk-in registrations.
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING FOR THE EXAM
Exam sites are unable to provide materials for students. Click here for a complete checklist from College Board.
Required Materials for test day
- Valid Student Identification – click here for acceptable IDs
- Test ticket – printed from your College Board account
- Mask Note: Masks are optional. If a student opts to wear a mask, the student will be asked to pull the mask down during check-in for ID verification and mask inspection.
- No. 2 pencils (not mechanical pencils)
- Emergency contact information
Students are permitted to bring the following materials.
- Approved calculator - Schools will not provide calculators on the day of testing.
- Food/water - May be taken into the exam room but must remain underneath the desk while the exam is underway and may be accessed only during breaks unless a specific accommodation allows otherwise.
- Hand sanitizers and/or wipes - May be taken into the exam room but must remain underneath the desk while the exam is underway
Students may not handle or access a cell phone or electronic device at any time in the testing room or during break times. This includes smart watches, fitness bands, and any other devices with recording, internet, or communication capabilities. All devices, including cell phones and wearable devices, must be turned off and and stored at a designated location if brought to the testing location.
There is further COVID Health and Safety information on the FCPS website
The College Board and the nonprofit Khan Academy® have teamed up to provide free, personalized SAT study resources for all students. Students who take any test in the SAT Suite of Assessments (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, or PSAT 8/9) have access to video lessons and will receive personalized SAT study resources based on their test results. Khan Academy's world-class practice tools are free for all students and include:
- Thousands of practice questions, reviewed and approved by the College Board
- Four official SAT Practice Tests written by the College Board
- Personalized recommendations for instruction and practice to help students fill their knowledge gaps
SAT Registration Changes/Refunds
- If you would like to request a change in your SAT registration please go to https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/policies-requirements/changes
- If you need to cancel your SAT test and would like to request a refund, please go to https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/fees/refunds.