Required and Optional Return to School Forms
Below you will find information which needs to be completed for the upcoming school year. Due to the virtual start of the 2020-21 SY, all information will be completed and submitted online.
Beginning of the Year Procedures for All Students
NOTE: Parents only need to update the Emergency Care Form & Health Information Form via WeCare.
All students must have accurate emergency care information each school year. Parent/Legal Guardians are required to update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account.
- Log into your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to FCPS Links located in the left-hand menu
- Go to FCPS 24/7 Learning Parent Account (using your credentials for SIS Parent)
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen
- In order to log into ParentVUE, it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account (If you need a SIS Parent Account, please contact our Student Services Office).
Additional Information regarding WeCare can be found here
Please note that you cannot change your address OR the enrolling parent by submitting this form. Please contact our student services office for guidance.
- FCPS Privacy and Opt-Out Forms
- Family Life Education Opt-Out Forms
- Military-Connected Student Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form