The Westfield Honor Code is based on and reflects the fundamental beliefs that
- Every student has the right to learn in an academic environment free from the injustices caused by any form of intellectual dishonesty;
- The honesty and integrity of all members of the school community are crucial in achieving and sustaining academic excellence; and
- Personal Responsibility, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Empathy (PRIDE) will be evident in all Westfield High School activities and programs.
The functions of the Westfield Honor Code are
- To communicate the meaning and importance of intellectual honesty to all members of the school community (students, parents, teachers, staff, and administrators);
- To explain and support the highest standards of conduct in academic and co-curricular affairs; and
- To educate, identify, and sanction those who do not follow these standards
The Honor Council is the faculty panel charged with enforcement of the Honor Code.