Learn about the Westfield Bulldogs
- Each One, Reach One, Teach One
- As members of a learning community that includes students, parents, staff, local businesses and global partners, the mission of Westfield High School is to educate and remediate our students within a nurturing, inclusive environment that promote high academic achievement, focuses on improving reading strategies, and uses technology to support learning.
- Teachers take a collaborative and integrated approach to providing each student with the maximum opportunity to develop skills needed to succeed as a citizen.
- An emphasis placed on informed problem-solving enables all graduates to create workable solutions within a changing society independently.
- The goal of the school and the community is to focus on the entire person so that each student can achieve success in academic, artistic, and athletic areas while maintaining individuality and integrity.
FCPS School Profile
Attendance Policies & Procedures
Attendance procedures on reporting absences, prearranged absences, late arrival check-in, and early dismissal check-out.
FCPSOn is a district-wide initiative that will issue student laptops for use both at school and at home starting in the 2019-2020 school year. Westfield High School is scheduling distribution of student computers to take place during the month of August. Our goal is to get all computers distributed to students prior to the first day of school.