Leaving Westfield HS? Follow Our Withdrawal Procedures
WHS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact the school registrar, Melanie Coleman, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
Procedures if the Student Has Already Moved
- Withdrawal grades will be requested from your student’s teachers by our registrar and forwarded to the new school, upon completion.
- Please make arrangements for the return of our school materials (laptop/charger, textbooks, library books, activities equipment).
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Westfield HS.