Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts for current students or graduates.

Transcript Request Procedures (Westfield High School)

Current Students  

  • Current Westfield High School students should request transcripts using our transcript request form. The college transcript requests must be submitted 15 school days prior to the application deadline in order to ensure mailing before that date.  We do not accept requests via phone or email.  All request submitted after the deadline will not be guaranteed mailing by the deadline.
  • There are currently NO transcript fees for current students.  The Seventh Semester grades will be sent automatically in mid-February when available. The Final Transcript must be requested through the Senior Survey. You can check the status of transcripts sent on Naviance.

Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

Additional Information for Current Students Or Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

  • Please contact Marlyn Adames, Westfield HS Transcript Assistant, at 703-488-6380 (Monday-Friday, 8:45am- 12:45pm) with questions. 
  • School Planning/Staff Development/Teacher Work Days:  (7:30am - 11:30am)

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Westfield High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?